Our gîte, « Le Manoir », is situated between the towns of Avranches and Granville. Nestled in the heart of the ‘bocage’ (farmland, criss-crossed by hedges and trees), it is nevertheless within easy access of sandy beaches and the bay of the Mont St Michel. Experienced guides organize daily crossings on foot from Genêts (5 kms from our gîte) to the Mont St Michel, or if you prefer to take the easy route, it is only half an hour’s drive away.
Description of the gîte
Outside ….enclosed garden with playground for children (slide, swing etc).
Barbecue. Garden furniture- chaise longue, table and chairs.Hammock Inside…..
Ground floor open
- plan kitchen/ diner consisting of
- Kitchen area with fridge/ freezer, microwave, dishwasher, gas-cooker,
- T.V, chairs, table and arm-chair
- Utility room with washing-machine, wash-basin
- Toilet Ist Floor
- lounge with sofa, 2 armchairs and T.V.
- Double bedroom
- Shower-room and toilet 2nd floor
- large bedroom with one double bed and 2 single beds
- toilet Various
We provide a cot and other baby facilities (high chair etc.)
Pets are accepted on certain terms.
Low season 250 euros
Medium Season 290 euros
High Season 500 euros
Contact : Nathalie LEROY
50530 Champcey - 06.88.81.08.69 firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information, please do not hesitate to contact us
It has a patio and secluded garden .
Address of the gîte : « Le Manoir » 50530 CHAMPCEY
- 10 kms from A 84 and
- 5 kms from nearest beach.
Places of interest : ‘Le Manoir’
gîte is strategically situated between the Mont St Michel (Brittany border) and the seaside towns of Carolles and Jullouville.
Daily trips can be made to places of interest such as Villedieu-les Poeles (20 minutes ),
Things to do : The surrounding area is ideal for….
- walking , hikes, crossing of the Bay on foot or on horseback,
- fishing (for shell-fish) , or sea-fishing
- swimming or sunbathing on the beautiful, sandy beaches or there is a very good swimming pool in Avranches.
- Cycling - ULM (ultra-light), parachute, light planes
- trips in the bay. Bungy-jumping
- Water sports of all kinds ( sailing, kayaking, wind-surfing etc). Mostly in Jullouville or Granville
- Tennis, bowling, table-tennis, karting etc